Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Davis Went Bananas at His 4th Birthday Party

Here's a recap of Davis's 4th birthday party. Yes, it was back in November, but with the birth of a new baby, Thanksgiving, Christmas, an anniversary, and my birthday, I am just now getting back to blogging. Whew! More to come on the new baby in a bit, but for now here are some pics from my first baby's 4th birthday. So hard to believe that he's 4...seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

Davis wanted a monkeys & bananas birthday theme and I wanted easy since I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. We decided to have the party at the Wake Forest Chick Fil A and they were awesome. They even had the cake made for us!!


The Birthday Boy
 
Davis with his "girlfriend" Morgan

Davis and his best friend Ryan






Davis loves the Chick Fil A Cow!



No comments: