We celebrated Grace's first birthday this past Saturday with a little party at our house. I decided to do a sweet shop theme in honor of our sweetie pie (what I call her) and sweetness (what Greg calls her). This girl oozes sweetness so what a better way to celebrate her first year of life? So after visiting Pinterest, oh, about 85 times every day, I came up with tons of super cute ideas. I know she won't remember this day, but Greg and I will, and what a sweet day it was!
 |
| Enough candy to make everyone's sweet tooth happy! |
 |
| Wish tree - Everyone wrote a birthday wish for Grace and hung it on the tree. |
 |
| Smash cake - free from Harris Teeter! I made the bunting with her name on it. Love me some bunting! |
 |
| We took a photo each month with Curly, a stuffed bunny that Davis gave Grace when she was born. I used the photos to create this banner which turned out so great. Wished I had done this with Davis. :( |
 |
| Ready to celebrate! |
 |
| Big Brother Davis blew out the candle for her, and stuck his finger in her cake for the first bite. Wasn't that nice of him??!! :) |
 |
| Grace ate all the sprinkles off the cake and some of the frosting, but didn't touch any of the actual cake. |
 |
| Look at all this candy, mama! |
 |
| She loved the tissue paper! |
 |
| With Grandma & Grandaddy |
 |
| With Grandma & Papa |
 |
| She had a death grip on the lollipop. It was good, though. Banana-flavored! |
No comments:
Post a Comment