Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Davis Graham!

It's that time of year again: pumpkin patches, halloween costumes, leaves changing....I love it! We just got out one of Davis' favorite books, 'Who Said Boo?', to read at bedtime each night to get in the Halloween spirit! The funny thing about this book is that Greg and I bought this book before Davis was even born - who knew it would be such a hit! But it's cute, with flaps that lift, and Greg and I make funny voices for each of the characters, so Davis loves it, and it seems that this will be our family tradition, our way of welcoming in the start of Fall.

We took Davis to the Hill Ridge Farms this past Sunday. We had heard mixed reviews, so I really didn't know what to expect, but we had a lot of fun and Davis loved the pumpkin patch!


No comments: