Monday, July 19, 2010

Another chapter...

It's been forever since I posted anything on our blog. I guess the busyness of life has just gotten in the way... But we're entering a new chapter in our lives as parents so I thought I would share. First, Davis started the 3 year old class today. It's a bit bittersweet because we're so proud of him and how much he has learned this year, but it means that our baby is growing up and that brings tears to my eyes. 

Here are a few pictures from Davis's end of year party at school. It was a luau theme and he had lots of fun as you can tell! He is going to miss his teachers, Ms. Becca & Ms. Debbie!

Davis's first day in the 3 year class!

And last but not least, we're getting ready for another exciting chapter in our lives! As some of you know, Greg gave me a card on Mother's Day saying that Davis wanted a little brother/sister to share his toys/treats with and Greg told me then he was ready for another child. I was beyond shocked, I mean I had already come to the resolution that Davis was going to be an only child and I was going to have to be ok with that. But yet I still had the desire in my heart for another child, plus I was seeing in my mind's eye how amazing Davis would be as a big brother.  In the meantime, I've been praying, praying that God would change Greg's heart or change mine.  And that prayer has been answered. God is good! So, we're getting ready to start trying for another baby. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we start the next chapter in our Adventures in Parenthood!!

No comments: