Weight gain: 22 pounds.
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Getting up every hour to pee. Also waking up with heartburn throughout the night.
Symptoms: Braxton hicks 7-10 times a day. The nesting has kicked in full swing!
Cravings: I have been starving lately. This week's craving has been breakfast food. I have had so many pancakes, french toast, omelettes, home fries, you name it! My fantasy would be to just chow down at a breakfast buffet. I guess Gracie is going through a growth spurt!
Best moment this week: Three baby showers! My sweet neighbors, co-workers, and women in my bible study class all threw me baby showers this week. I cannot believe how tremendously blessed we are to receive so much love from our family and friends over the past few weeks. Everyone is so excited and wants to celebrate our sweet girl that will soon be here!
Here's a belly picture to show 35 weeks. It's hard to believe that Grace will be entering the world 4 weeks from today!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment