Weight gain: 26 pounds (4 pounds since last week...must be all that french toast.)
Movement: Feeling lots of kicks on the top right side of my belly.
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Getting up every hour to pee. Also waking up with heartburn throughout the night.
Symptoms: Feeling really tired. Learned today at the dr. that my iron has dropped from 11 to 8.9 so I may have to increase the iron pills to 3 a day. Should know more once they get back the full panel from the blood sample. Also learned that Grace has dropped! I thought she had since it's getting a lot harder to move around!
Cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I seriously don't think I'm going to have enough halloween candy for trick or treaters. Maybe I'll leave the porch light off.
Best moment this week: Getting maternity pictures and having built-in shelving put in Grace's closet to fit all of her cute clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment