GIRL!! Introducing Grace Elizabeth Coghill, due November 22, 2011. She looks very healthy and we're ecstatic! It's time go shopping for some pink clothes and bows!! :)
I'm so HAPPY for you and Greg! I was secretly hoping you will be having a girl!!! I love having my girls...One day you and you baby girl and my girls will do a girls weekend for sure!! Charleston?!! I guess we have a while to decide! :>
2 comments:
I'm so HAPPY for you and Greg! I was secretly hoping you will be having a girl!!! I love having my girls...One day you and you baby girl and my girls will do a girls weekend for sure!! Charleston?!! I guess we have a while to decide! :>
Oh yes - what fun!! Eating, shopping, going to the beach, going to that cupcake shop (hopefully it will still be there!). SO looking forward to it!
Post a Comment