Last weekend, we headed to Holden Beach to celebrate my brother's 42nd birthday (can he REALLY be that old?). On the way, we stopped by Dockside in Wrightsville Beach to eat lunch. It was great - we sat right on the water, the temps were awesome, and the food was incredible. Greg frequented this place quite a bit since he went to school at UNC Wilmington. This was our first time there together and I'm so glad we made the detour to eat lunch there.
For my brother's birthday, we at at Provision Company at Holden Beach. It's a hole in the wall (which I love!) right on the water with breezes and live music - this time there was a musician playing acoustic guitar and singing classics such as Neil Young. Every time we go down to Holden, we eat here. I always get the shrimp burger. To die for. They have this special sauce they put on it, yum, yum, yum!!
2 comments:
So glad you ar back!! Keep on coming! Like reading your blog and seen what the Coghill cla is up to!
I know, it's fun to be back in the blogging world. I love to journal, so this should be easy for me, right?!!!
Post a Comment